help pick my need new seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jo_jo

Reaction score
ok well im almost done my frist grow of AK47 and now looking to do soemthing a complet opposit.. my max growing hight is 4ft

i really would like to try Kali Mist but not sure about the room issue.. anyone no if i could pull it off. if i started flowering right away.. also read that ( for plants that have HAZE in them) you could use a 13/11 veg and 11/13 for flowering to keep the plant shorter..

if not Kali mist is there any other short Sativa (mix) plant but also has to be IBL to.. $200 max for seeds..

low ryder is all i can think of...it only gets 12-16 inches tall....but its not a sativa...

13 hours isn't that adequate... I'd grow at normal 24/0 or 18/6 and then switch the lights at just under 2 feet... If u wanna get more bud tie the branches down for a lil while first.

kade has it 24/0 or 18/6 and lst and hst train them then you can basically have them the height you want them you can even top them.

ps you keep your lights on a 13/11 veg cycle be prepared for a few more males and maybe hermies.

Latest posts

Back