HELP PLEASE ANSWER THIS ..thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the pledge

Reaction score
hey guys uhm I dont no much about weed ..i know how to buy it..load my bong call my boy and get fucked up thats about it, I recently (today). Bought a five-0 . there were **** loads of seeds in it I have put the seeds in a ice cube container seperated in to 16 small cubicals wrapped in wet tissue paper and put them under my deske which i put tin foil around and put a very bright lamp shining on the seeds .......I have no idea of wat to do from here can some PLEASE help me out and tell me if have gone about this the wrong way etc ..im not out to spend money on this operation its kinda a joke just grow a few plants so please dont say oh just go buy a 500 dollar globe and all this other shit..thanks
the pledge

upping this ,..i kinda need help no so i dont damage my seeds can some one atleast tell me if im doing it rite thanks

upping this ,..i kinda need help no so i dont damage my seeds can some one atleast tell me if im doing it rite thanks

Hers the first step..in "helping yourself". If you will read this, then read a few more grow guides, you will be able to return here and get answers to things that you don't understand or directions on specifics.
None here wants to write you an entire grow guide, and it's obvious that is what you need. Have a look here...http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Growing-Marijuana.html

Latest posts

Back