Help please, I'm a newbie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotec78

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I need your help, after two weeks of growing under 400W hps light in special selected CANNA soil, one of my little kids start to feel sick :

what can I do?

thanks

20h7wc0.jpg

I think most ppl here won't click your pic my friend. You have to resize them to fit here, using picassa or such. I'll look around, i think a member posted a good link on resizing but then ppl will be able to help.

try this one-http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54594&highlight=resizing

thanks for the help in resizing mi pic, can anybody help me understand why my plant feel sick?

thanks

To me and just to let you know I am fairly new here. it looks like a PH issue or deficency thing.. Lil seedlings def should not look like that. Do you PH your water? what kind of soil do u use? your not feeding them nutes yet are you? If it was my plant I would make sure I had good grow medium but at that young age something not too hot ,more nuetral and also I would look into my PH, the water I use and ofcourse I don't use a HPS to veg only to flower and for veg I go with floros. Hero

Mby your soil has too much ferts ?What npk does your Canna soil has ?
N burn ?

i was just checking that too. I cant find a breakdown on just the soil as it seems it is intended to be used with canna terra additives. Anyway, that looks like the issue , if that soil is pre-fertilized that could be your trouble, especially if you fed on top of that. If it is not pre-fert then just use striaght water and no nutes for a few weeks till she grows up more. Thats' what i would do if it was me.

Oops found this-'CANNA Terra Professional Plus is enriched with special feeding mixes, containing all the elements plants need during their first week, meaning no additional feeding is needed at that time!'
Thats the only canna soil i could find

thats def. nute burn my friend. if i ws u i would flush ur plant with 2 or 3 times the size of ur pots.

I also agree that it is nute burn and that little one is too little to be fed.

I used a fertilizer that helps roots growing, I balanced it with the water very accurately but maybe I overwatered the plants? I'm not sure of how mutch water they need every day...
Anyway now I started with a standar grow fertilizer and stopped the roots fertilizer...
I planted five seeds, it's sensi seed skunk feminized, three of them are strong, the one that I posted si sick and another is starting to get sick in these days...
I've just transplanted all the five plants in a bigger pot..

You should not be giving a plant that size any nutrients. If you've fed them since transplant, you'll probably need to flush them as xRedkiller03x recommends.

It doesn't look over-watered. A large pot is tough for seedlings as the soil stays moist below, but the top dries out. They shouldn't need water every day.

Lotec78. I wouldnt be feeding those seedlings yet.. They are small and young.. I wouldnt even put them in a soil that was made for larger plants like FFOF. I would use a seedling mix or something nuteural until they are a bit larger and have several sets of developed leaves. Their babys.. use care, Hero

lotec78 said:
I used a fertilizer that helps roots growing, I balanced it with the water very accurately but maybe I overwatered the plants? I'm not sure of how mutch water they need every day...
Anyway now I started with a standar grow fertilizer and stopped the roots fertilizer...
I planted five seeds, it's sensi seed skunk feminized, three of them are strong, the one that I posted si sick and another is starting to get sick in these days...
I've just transplanted all the five plants in a bigger pot..

....that little one is too little to be fed....anything.....

Flush your pots with fresh ph adjusted water and continue giving water for a while. Only water your plants a little every 2 days or so, not every day.

thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate your kind help, I'll do as you said.

Latest posts

Back