Help please. Plant does not look right.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldiloxj

Reaction score
I kept this plant growing even though it looks like a shish kabob. I know the pot is the wrong size, but it was a runt to start with. Can anyone tell me why it looks this way, and will it even be smokable? Thanks in advance.
received_307844191154853.jpeg

Looks OK just the size of pot
Have you been pulling all the leaves?

I never take my Fan leaves until last week or so, they make the plant grow.
That is where the food is made.
I only remove them if they get really yellow about to die, like the few at very bottom
take the brown ones they can cause infections

He's just checking experience level, don't think rude, you are inquiring for responses right?

Bubba

I think what he was trying to say was that many of us have seen plants like that. You never know what Pheno your going to get and sometimes they do strange things.
Since that plant was growing outside I'm guessing it has nothing to do with light unless it was in to much shade. Most likely that is the trait of the strain or maybe a feeding thing. Give it time for the triches to at least get cloudy with a little bit of amber and chop the *****.. Whats great is its your weed and you grew it.👍

Most likely at least 3 more weeks until 1/3 to half amber is when we cut ours
Thank you so much for your help. I am new on the side of growing. I've helped harvest many plants, but someone else did the growing. I am trying to grow my own now to help with the cost of purchasing it through the year. I am a military veteran with PTSD.

I think what he was trying to say was that many of us have seen plants like that. You never know what Pheno your going to get and sometimes they do strange things.
Since that plant was growing outside I'm guessing it has nothing to do with light unless it was in to much shade. Most likely that is the trait of the strain or maybe a feeding thing. Give it time for the triches to at least get cloudy with a little bit of amber and chop the *****.. Whats great is its your weed and you grew it.👍
Thank you so much for your help.

Latest posts

Back