Help Please?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420man

hey - i have a girl growing outdoors and i dont know any of the details for it. I had burried alot of seeds and forgot about it and then about a month and a half later I checked it and had a nice size plant growing. The only details I know for sure is it's a bushy female plant, it's atleast 3 feet tall and its a beautiful light green plant. I live in Texas so it's pretty humid but it has been raining alot so the plant is growing rapidly. Is there any way I can tell what kind of strain it is, how good the bud will be and when it should flower and or start budding? any details would be helpful. thanks

the strain will be what ever kind of seeds you planted. harvest in october.

420man said:
hey - i have a girl growing outdoors and i dont know any of the details for it. I had burried alot of seeds and forgot about it and then about a month and a half later I checked it and had a nice size plant growing. The only details I know for sure is it's a bushy female plant, it's atleast 3 feet tall and its a beautiful light green plant. I live in Texas so it's pretty humid but it has been raining alot so the plant is growing rapidly. Is there any way I can tell what kind of strain it is, how good the bud will be and when it should flower and or start budding? any details would be helpful. thanks
How do you know it's a female? Did you flower a cutting? It has pre-flowers?

If you haven't pruned or modified it in any way and it's a short, bushy plant, it's prob an Indica. It could turn out to be anything man.

Good luck to you.

pufindo said:
the strain will be what ever kind of seeds you planted. harvest in october.
I'm curious. Why would you tell him to harvest in October?

i know ur strain might harvest in october but his probably doesnt, harvest by tricombs only ur plant can tell u when its ready

You're both right. The plant will probably be ready in October but the amount of amber trichomes is the indicator of exactly when.

30-40% amber trichomes; Sativa weighted=fun
40-60% amber trichomes; Indica weighted=nighty night

I never go above 60%, if that. This area is the point where the plant begins to use it's stored energy (THC) to get ready for winter. Anything above 45% is precarious. The key is to KNOW YOUR STRAIN.

Latest posts

Back