help please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBruce420

Reaction score
alright, so yesterday i go in my backyard to check on my plant, and it looks GREAT! it's starting to grow little pistils, so yes, its a girl! Then today, I go out and take a look, and its all drooping! The leaves have a nice green color, but they're all hanging low. Is it not enough water, or should I give it some kind of fertilizer? I water it everyday using a sprinkler system, it gets direct sun from around 6am until about 1pm and then it gets shade for the rest of the afternoon, and the sprinklers come on at dusk. What can I do to perk up my baby?

for starters dont water it every day. for 2 if the leaves are what you call a nice color green which im thinking a dark green then it doesnt need ferts. and we have no idea how much water your root system is getting to tell you if your over watering it . but i have an idea that you are .

the plant is around 6 weeks and its been getting the exact same amount of water everday, its just starting to look like this today.

can you take some quick pictures and post the here. and if not is the top sagging over or is the leaves just drooping?

sorry i dont have any pics. The top is growing in just fine, the 2 leaves that are coming in look ok, the rest are sort of drooping a little bit, and leaning towards one side. I think they're leaning cuz thats the direction where they get the most sun, but the plant just doesn't look as perky as it did yesterday.

Also, once it starts growing pistils, is there anything special I need to do for the plant? How long does it take for it to start budding? and how long after that until harvest? This is my first time, and I only have one plant, so I'm really hoping it works out.

that's a pic i took of it yesterday, its the same color right now, but its just drooping a bit.

yes it definatly need a little ferts. exspecially extra phoshate for flowering. and depending on your part of country and strain you have all are factors of flowering time start and end .

ps sorry took so long have to leave again but your plant looks fine just need a little npk. organic if can find it . gl .

it is hard to tell because we dont know how long or how close the sprinkler is on and how much water the roots are acually getting.try using a little npk and water during the evening by other means like a watering bucket . you can really wilt your plants by watering them in the heat of the day and worst case sanareo would be to stressing the out to be hermies .

alright, well I didn't have a chance to pick up any ferts, but I remembered hearing somewhere that piss has nutrients that help plants, like fertilizer, so right before the sprinklers came on last night, i went out and took a piss around the plant, (near it, but not on it). Today I went out to check on her, and it's standing straight up at attention, all the leaves nice and perky. If it starts wilting again, I'll go out and get some ferts, but for now, I'm hoping it will grow fine on its own.

Also, should I be doing any pruning? I'm not trying to top it or anything like that, but does any pruning help facilitate bud growth or anything like that?

Latest posts

Back