help. please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cover those clear cups ( place inside a dark colored cup) its the soil growing.

:vap-leafy_wave:

Pretty sure the clear cups are causing the soil you are using to sprout mushrooms. I would transplant them to pots or at the very least cover the clear cups with another cup that is not clear.

Will it hurt the plants I will transplanted them tonight should I remove them when I do???

That is the reason that we do not plant in clear containers. The light can make things grow in the soil. Usually it is algae. The mushrooms are probably not hurting anything, but it could be a sign that you are also keeping things too wet. Cannabis needs to go through wet and dry cycles to get oxygen to the roots.

When you transplant, bury as much of the stem as you can up to the first leaf set. You have some stretch going on. You can probably get your light closer.

Ha haa the samething happend to me but on the serface of my soil. Ffof i guess has alot of other junk in it i ended up pulling out an actual dandilion sprout... i for some godly reason thought it was my plant ofcorse. But nopw i let it go for a couole days with my vegfing plant and then my plant started to droop... turns out it was trying to strangle it. So pulled it when u transplant i would assume that you shoukd pull them out if u pull when they get to the surface u might not get all of it bu srill super cool and mushrooms grow anywhere thers dirt moiature and light lol gotta be careful roots dont like the light anyways duxt tape thme light proof instantly lol cool grow they look tall but good

I stopped adding mushroom compost to my mix because I got little white mushrooms quite often. They never bothered anything but it annoyed hell out of me.

Anytime you have organic soil with beneficial fungus in it, there is the opportunity for mushrooms to develop. At least some of the beneficial fungi will produce mushrooms if the fungi are healthy. The mushrooms are the flowers of the fungus world.

Latest posts

Back