Help please!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aamcgill480

Reaction score
Hey Buds, I’m new to growing I live in nj, and I am about to start a 2x2x6 tent at home… I currently have 2COB 1000 w led’s that I’m going to use, I am going to purchase ac infinity 4in w/ temp humidity controller, going to use Mo KoKo as medium, I have 2 oscillating fans(1 for the floor the other above the plants) 2-5 gallon fabric pots… I want to be able to get a few runs in before we move in October.
Advice time: what do you think I should grow as far as genetics??? I want the highest THC content possible, a large yield(nothing record breaking), as well as something I will be able to handle as a new grower??? I’m asking b/c there is always great honest advice. You guys on here definitely know what you’re talking about and wen you don’t know you let that be known as well. I’m willing to purchase whatever breeder and strains you advise, whether autos or photos! Thanks a lot for any assistance you can provide as well as all advice is welcome… everything can be negotiated except the tent size.
PS I have purchased 3 Bears OG and Skywalker both from Mephisto! Freebies were Skywalker x Creme de la Chem and (Double Grape x Skywalker) x Skywalker

You should be able to complete 2 runs before October. Being new, I would say at this point stick with Indica, or as much of an Indica as possible. For me personally Indica seems to be just a little easier but problems can creep into any grow. Most Sativa's have a rep for taking a little longer to finish along with height disadvantages once you get into your stretch. (Period between switching to 12/12 and buds actually showing) A couple of Sativa's seem to continually stretch, albeit slower and slower until harvest. My 2 cents anyway. Hopefully you get a few more opinions. Peace and good luck and post pictures so we all can keep up with how you are doing.

Wish you were close to me. I am gonna have to cull several plants and I have the perfect strains. I would gladly gift them if you were close to me.
I have see clone shippers even with built in light
But these are cheaper if not being stuck in shipping for too many days
1643813252533.png

Clones in , slip into box that fits it and ship away

Hey Buds, I’m new to growing I live in nj, and I am about to start a 2x2x6 tent at home… I currently have 2COB 1000 w led’s that I’m going to use, I am going to purchase ac infinity 4in w/ temp humidity controller, going to use Mo KoKo as medium, I have 2 oscillating fans(1 for the floor the other above the plants) 2-5 gallon fabric pots… I want to be able to get a few runs in before we move in October.
Advice time: what do you think I should grow as far as genetics??? I want the highest THC content possible, a large yield(nothing record breaking), as well as something I will be able to handle as a new grower??? I’m asking b/c there is always great honest advice. You guys on here definitely know what you’re talking about and wen you don’t know you let that be known as well. I’m willing to purchase whatever breeder and strains you advise, whether autos or photos! Thanks a lot for any assistance you can provide as well as all advice is welcome… everything can be negotiated except the tent size.
PS I have purchased 3 Bears OG and Skywalker both from Mephisto! Freebies were Skywalker x Creme de la Chem and (Double Grape x Skywalker) x Skywalker
With the mephisto me thinks you are already in the right direction IMHO

I have see clone shippers even with built in light
But these are cheaper if not being stuck in shipping for too many days
View attachment 287367
Clones in , slip into box that fits it and ship away
Much better way to do it than that. But, to cold now plus I don't do mail any more.

I’ve never grown in coir so I cant help there

FFOF is good stuff and with some good nutes and a feeding schedule this should work fine

The Mo Koko is Coco coir, loose ready-to-use , if you have never grown before I would use a soil based media , and add 30%perlite to it , The other way if you use the Coco Coir you need to feed it as Hydro (everyday and feed because Coco has no nutrients ).

The Mo Koko is Coco coir, loose ready-to-use , if you have never grown before I would use a soil based media , and add 30%perlite to it , The other way if you use the Coco Coir you need to feed it as Hydro (everyday and feed because Coco has no nutrients ).
Thanks for the reply and the info byte, about to order the perlite now on Amazon

Latest posts

Back