Help please!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do envy your mega outdoor tree plants. I have some Herijuana seeds from nuke heads, hoping they won't be too tall for indoors.

Bubba

we grew herijuana from woodhorse seeds indoors and it stayed pretty short so you should be ok

im hoping the blueberry side expresses her bad self and she goes 8-10 feet

we grew herijuana from woodhorse seeds indoors and it stayed pretty short so you should be ok

im hoping the blueberry side expresses her bad self and she goes 8-10 feet
Man I wish I could deal with that kind of height!
Really stoked to see what the goat and monkey OG turns out like. It's basic as far as strains go, but I've always had a weak spot for it, and is what I usually suggest to new indoor growers. The Goat and Monkey version should be excellent👌.

Bubba

Man I wish I could deal with that kind of height!
Really stoked to see what the goat and monkey OG turns out like. It's basic as far as strains go, but I've always had a weak spot for it, and is what I usually suggest to new indoor growers. The Goat and Monkey version should be excellent👌.

Bubba

I hear ya….we never get tired of watching this special plant express herself in all her glory…..it’s like you set the plant free when growing outdoors

yep , me and others here have know Matt aka Xo for about 20 years and I know personally he only uses Top Shelf gear to make seeds

so yeah , you are gonna have fun watching that OG do her thing

he had some early releases that were a cross of Cali-O , G-13 , and Hashplant that is some killer smoke with a lot of fragrance and taste

i forgot what he named it , he uses weird names like Whithey Bulger seeds..🤣🤣

I hear ya….we never get tired of watching this special plant express herself in all her glory…..it’s like you set the plant free when growing outdoors

yep , me and others here have know Matt aka Xo for about 20 years and I know personally he only uses Top Shelf gear to make seeds

so yeah , you are gonna have fun watching that OG do her thing

he had some early releases that were a cross of Cali-O , G-13 , and Hashplant that is some killer smoke with a lot of fragrance and taste

i forgot what he named it , he uses weird names like Whithey Bulger seeds..🤣🤣
I wish he gave a bit more on height and how much indica/sativa. Figured I would be safe with OG.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back