help pls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoner 420

Reaction score
i have been asking but i think ppl think i am stuid......... for all the questions...... i am trying to get my grow area loaded with the lights i need..... i have a dual 48'' tube fixure with 25 watt bulbs for now and two 13 watt cfls and a 100 watt cfl in an areaof about 4'x1.5x 5' i am growing about three or four plants i am just trying to get some kind of buds they don't have to b perfect cause it is my first grow so i am learning the 5 feet tall is not 5 feet yet but i am only going to rase it with the plants it is only about 2.5' now i have the shop light about 6 inches above the plants and the cfls about two inches i also have two 18'' tube fixtures and a 24'' but i don't have bulbs for them i am thinking about just getting a couple more cfls i just want some suggestions on the lighting with fluro i don't have the money at this time to get a MH\or hps right now like i said i just want some buds so on that note can any one help

The distance sounds cool, just make sure the bulbs are above the 6k spectrum during veg stage. Sounds like you are piling the lights, but what about ventilation?

Not trying to diss, but check your grammer and spelling before you submit. It is difficult to follow and that will hinder future responses from others. Later.

-GG

sorry guys i will check from now on........ i have a 7 in fan and with some holes in the area to let the air escape and fresh air to enter the area stays about 80-84 F i have read that this is a good temp but i am going to get a 6 inch cmf to pull the are out when i get the other lights going so on that note...
oh ya i am not growing in a sealed box it is just an are i have setup in the back of my closet i have a pic of it in the grow journal (1st gorw journal).... i have tweeked it since so i will put another pic on tomarrow so u can see how they r growing they r growing i have transplanted today and kinda but a box around it with gaps for the air.... and i have a tower fan with a thermostat built in in the closet blowing air around in the closet so the temp stays down.............. any suggestions are appreciated......
oh yeah i know it is the cheap way but i am building a good box for my next more experienced grow.........

Latest posts

Back