Help Plz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my first grow and its outside, but i want to move it inside. I was wondering if the sudden move or the different light cycle will shock my plant.

light cycle wont hurt it none as long as its as many hours light inside as it was outside or better speaking 24/0 or 18/6. but if i were you i would more worry about hurting the roots be very careful while doing this procedure . i would dig 3 times as wide as the plant is and twice as deep as the plant is long . and be very careful but you can do it just like a baby water maple the roots grow out wide.

You can try to introduce them at a similar time as to when they would normally get the light,and messing up roots can be a problem if it's not in a pot. Is it something special or bagseed? You might be better off starting some more and avoiding potential pest problems from the outside environment/outside soil.

I had my plant growing outside in the ground for 5 days when I finally wnted to move it in. All I did was get a big spoon and scooped it up and placed it in a cup. I set it up by the window seal for a couple of days to try to introduce it to the indoor enviorment and tempeture. I isolated it by it's self to check for pest with a 42 watt CFL in my closet once I saw no pest I moved it into the grow box, had great success.

this dude could have a 2 foot plant outside as far as we know . i myself have a five footer outside right now. but its from my indoor grow and its about 3 months old and only been outside for app. 2 weeks now and i tell you what i would hate to try and dig it up with just the 2 weeks growth behind her belt .

everyones's situation is different, I wouldn't recomend anyone to dig up a 2 FT. plant up. I thought his plant was barely sprouted or had a few days grow'n, only then would I recomend anyone to follow what I said. Sorry if I confused anyone.Good luck on yo grow blueberry yumyum.

Latest posts

Back