Help posting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzy-plant-eater

Reaction score
hey could some help me out. am trying to post pics but it tells me a token is misses? anyone talk me over it

Very nice Ozzy, should be good.

Not sure what to tell you on posting pics since you have 2 posted. Unless them being too big is the issue causing you to only be able to post 2. Or it could be that you are trying to post them too quick and the system is getting bogged down and kicking the rest back because it can't queue anymore until the first ones upload. I usually only post one and wait for it to upload then attach another, wait for it to upload then attach another. I don't know if that makes any difference or not.

The plants look quite nice. Nice looking buds, should be done before too much longer. I see what looks like a little potassium deficiency or possibly the beginning of some nutrient toxicity. The tell-tale signs are the dark green leaves with the clawing shape to them. I would recommend that you flush them to clean out the soil of any build up and then finish the run with 1/2 to 2/3 strength nutes. :)

Latest posts

Back