help requested

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rookie

Reaction score
This is my second grow. Last year was given two seedlings. I had a blast growing. This year I started my first crop and am having numerous problems. I have some pineapple chunks, 2 and half weeks old. They are in a mix of mostly Happy Frog and a little Ocean Forest soil. A week ago, I gave them their first nutes, it was Verde 16-1-2, 3/4 tablespoon/gal. The plants seemed to grow 50% the next day and then I saw signs of burning. Oops-me too. Now I've noticed one of the plants which has had the leaves edges cupping down since it was 2 days old. It looked like a genetic defect. This plant has never changed, although appears healthy other than the leaves.

Two or three other plants now are having the leaf edges cupping up drastically, along with the yellow outside edges to the leaves.

Help!

Just Flush the soil mix out with a little with plain water.

:yeahthat:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Don't give anymore food. I use FFOF and don't fert at all in veg. Might just be too hot. Do what ozzy said. Some variety's need very light ferts much later. It is all about getting to know the variety your growning.

ozzydiodude said:
Just Flush the soil mix out with a little with plain water.

Is this Jeopardy? What was the question :confused::rofl: I'll take Soil for $100, Alex.

ArtVandolay said:
Is this Jeopardy? What was the question :confused::rofl: I'll take Soil for $100, Alex.

:rofl:..:rofl:..
rt, I moved the "op", and it didn't take the thread with it! :confused2:
lemme see if'n I kin FIX it!

Hick said:
:rofl:..:rofl:..
rt, I moved the "op", and it didn't take the thread with it! :confused2:
lemme see if'n I kin FIX it!

In that case, I'll take Stoner Mods for $50, Alex.

:D... "The sexy showercap mod"..
you have 10 seconds....

Hick said:
... "The sexy showercap mod"..
you have 10 seconds....

What is... Who had a heart attack chasing Baa Baa Sheep, Alex?

hard-evidence.jpg

Latest posts

Back