Help, THC Spray?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bartanion

Reaction score
I got over an ounce of stems and beans, crystally too. I know theres a way to make spray out of them, boiling them in something, god damnit. I heard a while ago that you can take stems and beans and turn em into spray to put on your weed. I move shit around here, and when Im dealing with regulars I guess a little boost wouldnt hurt. Somebodys gotta know something.Help

Bartanion said:
I got over an ounce of stems and beans, crystally too. I know theres a way to make spray out of them, boiling them in something, god damnit. I heard a while ago that you can take stems and beans and turn em into spray to put on your weed. I move shit around here, and when Im dealing with regulars I guess a little boost wouldnt hurt. Somebodys gotta know something.Help
Whats up Bartanion. I have never heard of a spray. I know you can make hash, hash oil, butter and a few other things. You can find them located in the hash and recipe sections.

Just make hash oil and "water" it down with some alchohol and spray it on.

how do you make hash oil? Shit, I been smokin for 9 years and i dont know. Thanks for the help though man

Latest posts

Back