help transplant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daboss

Reaction score
Sup felllas, im growing some chronic, im starting the 3rd week of flower and im in a 3gall pot, i cab already see that the plant needs more room but i dunno if the process of transplanting during flowering will harm it or stop flowering? If anybody has experience on transplanting during flowering?thx
user_online.gif

DabossView Public ProfileSend a private message to DabossFind More Posts by DabossAdd Daboss to Your Buddy List

I think any stress will prolong flower, but on the flip side rootbound will stunt growth and make your yeild less. So what are you willing to sacrifice. IMHO.

I myself would transplant very carefully and deal with the possibility prolonged flower. Chances are it might not if you transplant with as minimum shock as possible. Yeild is more improtant to me.

Mutt said:
I think any stress will prolong flower, but on the flip side rootbound will stunt growth and make your yeild less. So what are you willing to sacrifice. IMHO.

I myself would transplant very carefully and deal with the possibility prolonged flower. Chances are it might not if you transplant with as minimum shock as possible. Yeild is more improtant to me.

I am just going to co-sign on what the man Mutt already said. what more important to you, The yield or the posabilty of a prolonged flowering. the choice is up to U
good luck
later bro :)

Latest posts

Back