help wanted any1 ever had 2 stems growing from 1 seed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonzoboy

Reaction score
hey ive just had this big bud seed pop out the soil but there is 2 stems growing from the seed had any1 ever had this before any feed bk would be great thanks

SAM_0712.JPG

yep, you've got twins. Pretty neat really.
Some will separate them others will train them away from each other.
I tried seperating mine but had waited to long and the roots were very tangled. I just did some lst on them and flowered em out.

dman,, just went back through your report on your twins a while back and the one must have dominated and taken over yes?
Seems that getting twins isn't all that uncommon, it is keeping them both alive that is tough.

Funny you should say, when the bigger one dominated i forgot about the little one, what became the biggest issue was when i allowed the top of my dirt to dry between watering the little one couldnt handle it, it wilted bigtime.

As the big girl got bigger the little one was shaded and i forgot all about it, this thread may me remember.

must have been all those :bong1: rips. :stoned:

:D

iv'e got twins goin right now.. i trained mine part till i liked the distance, now its just a waiting game.

thanks for feed bk ppl i just went a head and separated them before the roots got 2 tangled they are both doing fine but 1 is growing more rapidly that the other1

Latest posts

Back