Help!! White crawling bugs on my 8 ladies!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillFromBio

Reaction score
I was very displeased today to find that all of my ladies had tiny little white crawling bugs on them. I don't know if the bug is fully developed yet or if its just in a larva state and waiting to form a wonderful terrorist bug or what. My leaves all have like "dried skin" it seems. The leaves look wilted and its mostly in the middle and bottom leaves but there are some towards the top. I feared this was coming only because i started to notice tiny black spots everywhere which i knew where either eggs or feces..... god dammit. Anyway i'm gonna spray with soap water hope that will help. I'll hope to get pics up soon but any help at all at this point would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
-Kevin

BillFromBio said:
I was very displeased today to find that all of my ladies had tiny little white crawling bugs on them. I don't know if the bug is fully developed yet or if its just in a larva state and waiting to form a wonderful terrorist bug or what. My leaves all have like "dried skin" it seems. The leaves look wilted and its mostly in the middle and bottom leaves but there are some towards the top. I feared this was coming only because i started to notice tiny black spots everywhere which i knew where either eggs or feces..... god dammit. Anyway i'm gonna spray with soap water hope that will help. I'll hope to get pics up soon but any help at all at this point would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
-Kevin
sounds like you might have spider mites did you notice any webs on the plants? I would look up spider mites on here there are lots of posts on how to treat them I myself lost a whole grow over them damn pests good luck on your battle

Latest posts

Back