Help with plant please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unix

Reaction score
Guy's how do you tell when the plant has finished germinating and you need to turn the lights down more for it to flower? and also is it ok for me to give the plants some fish emulsion and miracle growth only a day after they have popped through the surface if i dont make it very strong??
thanks alot

unix said:
Guy's how do you tell when the plant has finished germinating and you need to turn the lights down more for it to flower? and also is it ok for me to give the plants some fish emulsion and miracle growth only a day after they have popped through the surface if i dont make it very strong??
thanks alot
First let me ask have you ever read a grow guide? IMO your plants must veg for atleast 4 to 6 weeks before putting them into flower. No don't give them any nutes they are still to young.

Yeh man i have just forgot how long i should veg for and couldnt remember which guiide it was from.. Thanks for that anyways.

unix said:
Yeh man i have just forgot how long i should veg for and couldnt remember which guiide it was from.. Thanks for that anyways.
No problem unix. We just have so many people asking questions and they don't wanna read a grow guide. It's all good. Most people wait until they see alternating nodes before putting them into flower this is a sign that the plant is mature and ready.

thanks again Grunt, i know what needs to be done know so hopefully all goes well.

unix said:
thanks again Grunt, i know what needs to be done know so hopefully all goes well.
Good luck on the grow and much GREEN MOJO your way. :D

Latest posts

Back