Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zouse1234

Reaction score
Hi there new guy looking for some help, can i take a cutting for cloning from a flowering female, also how do i up-load some pics for you guys and girls too see.:confused:

you can but it takes longer in flowering stage and you need to find out if the strain you have is hard or easy to clone . if you have a dig camera after you have downloaded you pic to your computer come back to the forum and start a new thread . then scroll all the way down to manage attachments and click on it . then you browse in your pic site and and click on the ones you want to show to us .

SKUNK, cheers man, i will follow your instructions and try to get some pics of my babies uploaded and hopfully get some feedback from the pro's out there thanks again SKUNK

zouse1234 said:
SKUNK, cheers man, i will follow your instructions and try to get some pics of my babies uploaded and hopfully get some feedback from the pro's out there thanks again SKUNK
whats up zouse1234. if it says your pics are to large go to the bud pic section and right at the top there is a link to make them smaller.

now there a thought i didnt think about brother . good lookin out . but if its a dig camera you should be able to resize from it or make pic smaller before you take it .

Latest posts

Back