Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bis204

Reaction score
Hey, jus found out that i need to go to a doc appointment on the 27th of June.... Its where u get uor physicals for school athletics etc, and they make u piss in a cup. 1) do they LOOK for sign of drugs as in even if theyre not lookign at it, could they notice it, 2) In case im being tricked and secretly tested, if i dont smoke til 27th, would i be fine?

thanks.

whats up bis..you got plenty of time bro!! jus stop smokin..TODAY..that gives you like 26 days to get it out of your system..which i believe 30 days is tops (depending on how much you smoke)..so you should be alright..jus don't smoke til after the test...

uh, say on the 22nd, i have a concert, n i take 2,3 nice hits on a j, would that NOT wash out by the 27th?

It's not worth it..or is it?.......It takes an average sized person 19 days to rid the body of THC (with lots of H20).....If you smoke good bud..everyday..it could take up to three months.
If you actually want to pass the piss test..STOP SMOKIN' and drink LOTS of water..
And ....YES they will test for drugs....I just got out of the "clink" By "lots" of water..I mean 16oz every two hours... .Be easy bro

Latest posts

Back