help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gstar11r

Reaction score
am new to growing but read up alot on it. but is not as easy as i thought it would be. my plant r a month n a week old. some have yellow leafs some have holes n them some are curling up than down n rolling.

room size is 72inchL by 6ftH by 2ftW

soil is mg, ocean forest, happy frog, sta green, black magic

water is tap but let it set for more than 24hours
lights five 4footer fluro 2 an each unit
bulb 8 of them are 2180 lum and to of them r 3050
my ph is between 6-7.

and i wanna know y my month a 2week old planted just started buding out of the blues

tn.jpg

tn7.jpg

tn6.jpg

tn5.jpg

tn4.jpg

tn3.jpg

tn1.jpg

tn8.jpg

tn9.jpg

tn10.jpg

tn11.jpg

tn12.jpg

What kind method do you use to check the pH? A decent digital pH meter is preferable. I would try for a mid range, like 6.5. According to the pH charts I've seen, all of the macro and secondary nutrients are available at a mid range pH.

You're using several different soils. How about choosing only one of those? However, unless I knew what I was doing, I wouldn't use the Miracle Grow soil.

What kind of fertilizer are you using, and how much and how often do you use it?

i use the probe one n try the stripe.so just pick one soil. wat one should i pick out of them tho and how do i help the one on have cuz it would be a waste.. i habe pure blend n fox farms

tn13.jpg

tn16.jpg

Latest posts

Back