help :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it could be burn, either nutes or maybe getting fried by light/heat. Have they been fed anything? What light were they under before you got them?

feeding them such as what, water, yes, i was told it might be from not enough oxygen because they had it in the cupboard in a dresser, maybe 3x3 so i added some hydrogenperoxide as they told me, seemed to help a little bit but not enough so i made a hydroponic system with a bubbler from a fish tank to give some air with holes in the bottom of the cups and im wondering as a beginner is the soil supost to be wet and im not sure what soil or fert they used but the are experienced growers but i havnt used fertilizer and its natural topsoil so it dosnt say an ph, i have one single floresant light im getting an hid soon and they have a single floresant light and the other plants in there are over a foot tall, so im not sure whats wrong with them

You don't want it to be constantly soaked, that's for sure, they like to get kinda dry betwen watering.
Not clear on the "hydro" system you are talking about but if you are still in the soil it's only going to cause problems.

went out today and got hydroton and some nutes, gonna see how it worksout overnight but i think the one plant is way beyond saving

It does happen from time to time, I know the feelin'.

number 1 - get some proper soil - its cheap. has all the elements you need to start. god only knows whats in that topsoil you put them in. proper grow soil has been sterilized and formulated. then worry about all the rest later. also need a HID light quick or equivilent.

have to spend it somewhere my friend, why not fer a good cause; helpin those in pain. and yerself if the need is there

Latest posts

Back