Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

astra007

maybe wrong place but: i bought some kush clones today and the guy had them out in a tray under the sun. the pods were drying out and the roots were brown but the the tops were really good. did i get scr ewed or will these come back? i planted and watered as quickly as possible and added some b1 or thrive to the water. what cha think? any thoughts on how to help them?

Whats going on astra007. I don't have that much experience with clones but brown roots don't sound good. You say the tops are still nice and green and look healthy if so i don't see why they wouldn't live.

i need clones as i lost all my room when my electrical service gave up the ghost - 45 years old. 16 day of dark 'cause of no power. lost most of my seed stock. got new stuff going now. but to get something going; i looked fer clones and all i could find out there were these kush clones. the guy had them in a tray but outside in the sunshine and it was hot today. the peat pods were dried out and the root hairs looked brown not white like normal but the top looked not bad. he had just treated them with lime sulfer the day before. i got them home quick and watered them and planted in 2 gallon containers then watered with ph'ed water with b1 added fer stress/shock relief. just wondered if any1 else had experienced this. hopefully they will come back or i just lost 300.00

i have two clones i did myself....one dried a lil on bottom as well and saw that lil brown on roots......dont swet it, your ok astra, theres a billion lil white shafts in that dirt you cant see....and that one should go whiteish again, maybe wee bit of shock, nothing to worry bout i think...mine is fine and green and very healthy...and so stinky im wonderin if i should pitch them...two of em 3 inches tall and they stinkin my house out. That KUSH is gonna rock budd. Is there any strain you dont have on the go? Im havin visions you have a great thing going on there, and should invest in a lil generator for emergencies.....sorry to hear of loss, i hate that, would piss me off bad

thxs bwd, i hit them with foliar feed this am, dutch master with penetrator and zone. looks like 45 will recover. and yes, i still need a good bluewidow and im looking fer ultimate thai. i have a lot of test plants outdoor. bluetreat, sweettooth, godbud, sweetgod, mango, papaya, blue widow sumthin, timewarp, ak-47, hempstar, bigbud, bikerbud, hummer, tvk, coastal mt hash, white widow, white rhino, nirvana's outdoor mix, blueberry and OG kush. then i got a bunch of hybrids. in a secret 4 locations somewhere in the canadian rocky mt. foothills hehehe i lost all my mothers of these strains so what the hey?

i lost all my mothers of these strains so what the hey?
Why not take cuts from those OD plants to replentish your donor stock?

will do some but 2 are on indian reserve and im not allowed access - sumthin like a trade ageement. best place to grow thar is - but its their rules. and 1 has had visitors in the area - its well concealed but i dont want to visit at present. got some cuttings coming from the fourth grow as we speak which will have to be re veg.

I have always worked with the Sweettoth and she's a gem, especially if it's the original stuff from the old Emory stock.

check out spice of life - i think breeder steve created sweettooth. he's been working it for 10 years now got a good 1 called blue satellite #2

Latest posts

Back