Help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrow22

Reaction score
Hey, im new to this forum but just recently started to grow.
i just planted some seeds and two of my seeds that i planted sprouted 2 seedlings each. So each pot has 2 sprouts, what do i do? I only planted 1 seed in each, so i don't know how this could have happened. Should i cut one off or just let it grow out?Any help would be great, thanks :eek:

Im just worried that if I don't do something before they get too big, one pot will not be able to sustain two plants, especially with no room for the roots. Does anyone know how this could happen?

Got any pictures? I'd separete them after about a week, myself.

Well, i don't think i can seperate them because i think they share the same central root, but there too small right now for me to check. there is no way that they formed 2 central roots, because they are from the same seed...actually, one of them split into 3, but 2 of the sprouts about 1 cm high, the other one is about 3 cm high. The other plant has 2 sprouts both about 3 cm high. ill try to post some pictures soon.

I just put the pics on my computer, but when i tried to upload them, they ( as .jpg's) were too large. How can i get them smaller or on?

Thanks man for the help. Here are the pics, they are kinda blury so i can hope you can see, i have a shitty camera.

PIC1.jpg

PIC2.jpg

can you take a closer pic? looks normal to me (at least the top pic), but I have bad eyes....

I got closer pictures, but they are fuzzy. None of them are connected to the stem, even though it kind of looks like that. What do you think i should do?

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

I can't see sh!t. lol Looks normal enough though....

I know its normal, im just wondering what should be done. By the way fluid, i like your disclaimer, can i use it?

there is a medical breeder in norway who is growing out the double plant seed thingy right now. i think it was hick that asked the same question? i would transplant them; the twins to a 5 gallon pail or bucket and see what developes. i find this unique and exciting.

growdoc was moving his site from norway to ???????? tried all my different links and nada so i removed the link. sorry

How do you split two plants that are sharing the same root system?? I don't know if that will be possible

you dont . just plant into a five gallon bucket or larger like astra mentioned . if it is joined and you do try to muck with it you may kill it .

Reread my first answer, be like Bopeep "leave them alone, and they will come home". If you're stressing already what's going to happen when they start to flower!

mj has very fine roots like hair if you try to seperate them they'll die.

Latest posts

Back