help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
lady rasta here,,need help from u kind people the bottom of my girls are drying up and dying tops for plants very good just the bottoms no good advice would be greatfull rasta used to handle all problems much thanks

Hi mrs rasta!!! So glad to see you. We usually trim the bottoms up anyway for better air circulation. They can get pretty beat up. Do you want to post a picture? So you could do that. I am glad the tops are good.

Much love.

Hi, Mrs. Rasta. It is always a pleasure to know that you are still around and carrying on Rasta's projects.

Like Rosebud said, pictures will help.

dwc will suffer if power goes out. without water temp <70, u will suffer.
too high ppm u will suffer.
because of this and my old back, ive found my final method:
ebb and flow for control of things. only problem was finding a medium that works for me. ive found it:
bottom of 5 gal bucket, few inches of chunky lava rock, next few inches chunky perlite, last few inches, more chunky lava rock...I didn't want anything to 'float'. this keeps the medium much lighter than anything ive ever tried...finally. only thing im thinking of adding is to add some sort of moisture holding. im thinking of adding a little bit rinsed coco fibers throughout, just a bit for moisture, else probably too 'dry' medium. maybe a few cotton balls...throughout. anyway its working fine for me. im just learning to stop disturbing roots. when I do, I get stressed downtime/delays. to each their own. I love gh3pt. organics always seems to mess me up...my 2 cents.

Latest posts

Back