HELP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats your issue and do you have pics. If they get shocked from transplanting they usually drop a little. Just make sure they have been watered and give them a little time and they should perk up as long as you didnt damage the roots to much,especially the taproot.

There are some very knowledgeable growers here. Details of how you are growing lets people give you exact advice when you run into issues.

Water, soil or other?
Type and size / wattage of lights?
Nutrition added, type and amount?

pH and ppm or EC? pH measures acidity/alkaline ratio, parts per million or electrical conductivity.

This is especially important for hydroponic growers, like me.

Pictures are very helpful, too.

Now. What makes you think that transplant shock is the problem? Droopy leaves or something else? Did the root get injured? How long after transplant has it been?

Last edited:
Plant on left is in question. I'm being cautious maybe a little early but caution first!

Attachments

• 15875680993651064929567.jpg
    15875680993651064929567.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 23
Hard to tell because of the pink from the lights but best i can tell they Look like they will be fine. Just takes a little time.
Still kinda need to know what kind of soil,nutes,and such to give a better answer.

They look pretty healthy from that picture. Others may chime in too. They may have caught something that I missed. I'm still relatively new myself.

And welcome. S420

Tell us about your soil mixture. It is looking a bit dense to me--see how it has cracked around the edges of the pot? I'm thinking this may not be draining well.

There are some very knowledgeable growers here. Details of how you are growing lets people give you exact advice when you run into issues.

Water, soil or other?

pH and ppm or EC? pH measures acidity/alkaline ratio, parts per million or electrical conductivity.

Now. What makes you think that transplant shock is the problem? Droopy leaves or something else? Did the root get injured? How long after transplant has it been?

Water, soil or other?

Latest posts

Back