Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bombardroad

Reaction score
Hi all. I notice today a couple of my plants are being attacked by something. In the pictures there is one of the only insect I could find on the plants. The leaf stems have been eaten and some of the leaves. I live in New England. In the last week we had lots of rain. Not sure if this has anything to do with it. Plants are all Sativa. Some clones and some from seeds. All are fems. The plant in the pics is by its self. The other plants I have are together. Any ideas?

Attachments

• AA951BC0-66A3-4560-A0CA-05160500BA67.jpeg
    AA951BC0-66A3-4560-A0CA-05160500BA67.jpeg
    47.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 092AFB67-CE67-4F26-B8E9-4ED58330057F.jpeg
    092AFB67-CE67-4F26-B8E9-4ED58330057F.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 19EDF79A-D94C-4EA6-9611-FF16D695ECA3.jpeg
    19EDF79A-D94C-4EA6-9611-FF16D695ECA3.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 6224F4FB-A442-4502-91D3-C316465B80DC.jpeg
    6224F4FB-A442-4502-91D3-C316465B80DC.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 15
red and blue leaf hopper. i have them too. i am in central massachusetts. they feed off the sap. i am planning on blasting my plants with some diatomaceous earth later today to try to get rid of them. they are staying away from my Mimosa and Golden Lemon but seem to like my Triple Grape and Triple Lemon plants...

Dang bugs!!! I always throw some dolomite lime on them thru veg until 2 weeks into flower.the like is acidic some ,the bugs don't like it.it never effected my girls in the least.but I'd always quit use once flowers had started really forming, usually a couple weeks into flower as I said.good luck and happy growing to you bro.

red and blue leaf hopper. i have them too. i am in central massachusetts. they feed off the sap. i am planning on blasting my plants with some diatomaceous earth later today to try to get rid of them. they are staying away from my Mimosa and Golden Lemon but seem to like my Triple Grape and Triple Lemon plants...
Thanks for the info. How do you apply?

Dang bugs!!! I always throw some dolomite lime on them thru veg until 2 weeks into flower.the like is acidic some ,the bugs don't like it.it never effected my girls in the least.but I'd always quit use once flowers had started really forming, usually a couple weeks into flower as I said.good luck and happy growing to you bro.
Thank you Kyfarmerb. How do you apply

Thanks for the info. How do you apply?
I have a plastic liter bottle with a cap that I drilled small holes in(5/64 drill bit maybe). Then load in the DE and sprinkle/squeeze away. People recommend wearing a mask as the particles are small and sharp though I am and idget and don’t do that. I leave the dust on the plants for a day or so then rinse it off. If they continue to fight me, I will mix up some full strength Dr Zymes and soak the plants. I will probably do that anyway as the bugs are getting to my roses and berry bushes too.

Thank you Kyfarmerb. How do you apply
It's only dolomite lime.i use a glove grab a lil and I dust my girl.the rain will wash it away as well as wind so I usually appt a few times thru veg.but never beyond two weeks of flower.your welcome bro.happy growing

I have a plastic liter bottle with a cap that I drilled small holes in(5/64 drill bit maybe). Then load in the DE and sprinkle/squeeze away. People recommend wearing a mask as the particles are small and sharp though I am and idget and don’t do that. I leave the dust on the plants for a day or so then rinse it off. If they continue to fight me, I will mix up some full strength Dr Zymes and soak the plants. I will probably do that anyway as the bugs are getting to my roses and berry bushes too.
Ok thank you

Latest posts

Back