HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airbone

Reaction score
I woke up this morning to one of my ladies dying. đŸ˜¢
This is one that I got from an indoor grow from a friend. I have two of these tangerine dream plants. They both started to flower early in my outdoor set up because of light cycle change and never went back to veg.
Yesterday I flushed and mixed new nutrients for my hydroponic set up as usual once a week. This time I had some drain issues and trued to clear a root blockage.
I think I probably damaged roots while fixing drainage and that’s probably the issue but curious if this plants early flowering and the heat out there may be a factor.
Also should I strip it and try to get a little more out of the tiny flowers I have or pull it now?
Please and thanks for any input!

Attachments

• 539A8DED-1C94-4117-AF54-518E9A994574.jpeg
    539A8DED-1C94-4117-AF54-518E9A994574.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 330712A6-73EB-4525-B95E-0DC73A5C6ECA.jpeg
    330712A6-73EB-4525-B95E-0DC73A5C6ECA.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 21
Can't help ya, just wanted to say that I grew Tangerine Dream 3 or 4 times years back and really liked it.

I woke up this morning to one of my ladies dying. đŸ˜¢
This is one that I got from an indoor grow from a friend. I have two of these tangerine dream plants. They both started to flower early in my outdoor set up because of light cycle change and never went back to veg.
Yesterday I flushed and mixed new nutrients for my hydroponic set up as usual once a week. This time I had some drain issues and trued to clear a root blockage.
I think I probably damaged roots while fixing drainage and that’s probably the issue but curious if this plants early flowering and the heat out there may be a factor.
Also should I strip it and try to get a little more out of the tiny flowers I have or pull it now?
Please and thanks for any input!
Forgot to add the other one and everything else is still looking ok. That is the second pic.

Latest posts

Back