Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydrobell

Reaction score
*** is this? It's on my big blue dream half way through flower
20210826_185624.jpg

Not sure
I found this online, closest I could find that looked like your issue maybe.
4667FA67-DBA7-4CA0-835F-C436C3563386.png

Grrrr... thats what I thought also...Hot and humid here... been real bad this year what I hear even the farmers are having problems with the heat...ill try to baby her get her through flower. Thanks all

Got rid of most of the infection. Did some spot spraying with some neem shielding the flower didn't want to get much on them.

Got rid of most of the infection. Did some spot spraying with some neem shielding the flower didn't want to get much on them.
That is good. I hope your plant can recover. I have fungus gnats in the soil and even though I treat them they never go away all together.

Ok been fighting this and I'm loosing... looked up foxfarm fungicide says they use it on food crops.. anyone used it before? Plant right next to her can't be moved. just started flower. I'm have to use some kinda weapon on this?

Ok been fighting this and I'm loosing... looked up foxfarm fungicide says they use it on food crops.. anyone used it before? Plant right next to her can't be moved. just started flower. I'm have to use some kinda weapon on this?
Azamax or organic.

Bubba

Pyganic. Darn auto correct

Bubba

Latest posts

Back