help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

friskyfountains

Reaction score
Hey, does anyone have any advice on taking weed with you on airplanes and such? I managed to fly from DC to Miami with an eighth and didn't get caught, but this time I'm flying internationally from China to the States. I've heard rumours that dogs can't smell through peanut butter or pepper...

They can smell through anything. I wouldnt take anything on a plane. Dogs can smell abnormal cells inside a human being, I'm sure they can smell through peanut butter.

yeah man you dont want to get caught in china.. i was flying with a friend once from brazil and he forgot he had a couple grams in his pocket until he found them on the plane .. he freaked out and flushed them down the plane's toilet...

but somewhere i heard some kind of metal but thats proably wrong..

Don't **** around with weed when flying To/From Asia. If you're careful and in-the-know, you can buy moderately decent green bud in Beijing. But don't you dare try to take it out of the country. It's just not worth it. When you are sitting in a jail cell and all hope is lost, you'll wish you had just gotten rid of it.

Diseased Strain said:
They can smell through anything. I wouldnt take anything on a plane. Dogs can smell abnormal cells inside a human being, I'm sure they can smell through peanut butter.

Well, I managed to get a little bit of hash (personal use) out of Amsterdam and into the US. BUT, that was pre-9/11. I was extremely stupid and extremely lucky. I thank my lucky stars to this day that I wasn't caught and I will never take that risk again.

i brought an o back from somewhere in the US to my hometown also in the US

but i wouldnt ever dare risk international shit, you will end up watching some **** smoke ur buds and while takin u to jail

Midnight Express is a movie about the ordeal an American goes through when he gets thrown into a Turkish prison. Pretty damn disturbing film, but I liked it. Some people really hate it.
I've learned my lessons from it.

It also has a cool 80's style soundtrack from Vangelis.

Latest posts

Back