Helping Hands Grow 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah Umbra, damn is right. We worked bout 5-6 hours and filled a ordinary paper grocery bag bout 3/4 full. Clippa clippa clippa. Thanks for stopping by.

View attachment IMG_1077.jpg

you grow fantastic weed tcbud---thanks form sharing---what do you do to fight humidity/bud rot

Orangesunshine today we are at about 18% humidity. Very dry for here, winds will be blowing a red flag warning the next couple days. Last year we had the third wettest October in recorded history (of temps, lol). Quite the swing. Normally we have fog and do get some bud rot, not much. We keep a sharp eye looking for the signs of rot. None yet this year. Normally humidity is something we can not fight. Last year we did not cover the buds when it rained and got only a very small amount of rot. Other years we have tarped the garden and I think we got more then due to the sun hitting the tarp and warmth building up if there was no breeze.
Right now I'm worried that the trichs won't be cloudy enough to get a good buzz on the frost plants we take. Not much I can do about it, these plants have got to be harvested this month.
It's looking pretty out there.

Nice work. It is a pleasure to check it out. Thanks for sharing.

Orangesunshine today we are at about 18% humidity. Very dry for here, winds will be blowing a red flag warning the next couple days. Last year we had the third wettest October in recorded history (of temps, lol). Quite the swing. Normally we have fog and do get some bud rot, not much. We keep a sharp eye looking for the signs of rot. None yet this year. Normally humidity is something we can not fight. Last year we did not cover the buds when it rained and got only a very small amount of rot. Other years we have tarped the garden and I think we got more then due to the sun hitting the tarp and warmth building up if there was no breeze.
Right now I'm worried that the trichs won't be cloudy enough to get a good buzz on the frost plants we take. Not much I can do about it, these plants have got to be harvested this month.
It's looking pretty out there.

yes indeed it is looking pretty good out there---i believe we are practically neighbors where my rh is high due to the pacific ocean so close---1 day i hope to get proper air flow in my spot to fight my rot and pm issues---anyhow---surely you will have your cloudy trichs in no time and harvest no bud before it's time---heat wave for the next week or so---no rain in the forecast---be well---keep up the good work---thanks for sharing your garden rocks!!!!!:D

How you holding up? Everything looks beautiful TC. The Bud of the month looks pretty nice up there too. I love that blue Nurse... so pretty. Hang on to your hat, trim that stuff.

How you holding up? Everything looks beautiful TC. The Bud of the month looks pretty nice up there too. I love that blue Nurse... so pretty. Hang on to your hat, trim that stuff.

Doing good here. Still kinda looks like we haven't done much.

Thanks for looking in. More pics tomorrow. Got a few good ones of the blur Larry.

Seriously pretty flowers in this thread. What's your fav so far tc?

Got to be the Satori, Nurse Larry, the big plant, is a good high.

UP dated ipad today, omg cant hardly type on this keyboard. want oldkeyboard , too high for this . F0rk bitmoji.

out doorgrowers, power on dudes!

Yes I wish Apple would find something else to do beside change s**t for the sake of change... happy harvesting!

Got to be the Satori, Nurse Larry, the big plant, is a good high.

UP dated ipad today, omg cant hardly type on this keyboard. want oldkeyboard , too high for this . F0rk bitmoji.

out doorgrowers, power on dudes!

1. Northern Lights
2. A Passel of buds, mostly Nurse Larry Monster Plant
3-4. Nurse Larry, monster
5. Satori, she comes down today, will post a top pic of her later.
6. Blue Nurse Larry
7. Yesterdays finish of the Pink pistol Northern Lights. Might be close to a two pound plant! Easy 1 and a 1/2.

Fast trim is done, and it is off to the races. One more day then one more day after that. Rain is coming Thursday. Not sure if we will cover.

Cheers outdoor growers out there!

View attachment IMG_4318.jpg

View attachment IMG_4328.jpg

View attachment IMG_4330.jpg

View attachment IMG_4345.jpg

View attachment IMG_4350.jpg

View attachment IMG_4366.jpg

View attachment IMG_4305.jpg

Latest posts

Back