Helping Hands Grow 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to get busy my friend! Good luck through the harvest. Already starting the earliest finishers here. Busy time of year has begun and it smells amazing ;)

Great looking plants. Nice pics too. Love the sharp focus of the subject with the background out of focus.

Love that Northern lights with the pink.. so cute TC. Well, we are getting close now When will you start harvest? I am hoping mine will add some weight in the next 10 days. Yours are just beautiful as always.

Love that Northern lights with the pink.. so cute TC. Well, we are getting close now When will you start harvest? I am hoping mine will add some weight in the next 10 days. Yours are just beautiful as always.

Speaking of Northern Lights, I harvested mine today. It was a Northern Lights autoflower that I planted way late in the growing season. It had it's days cut short real fast by the waning sunlight and was also probably stunted by my lack of growing skills... anyway, I hope to get a couple doobies out of it. You guys (tcbud, Rosebud, Ston-loc, THG and all you outdoor growers) are my inspiration so I hope to do better next year... in the meantime, I'll watch you all harvest your grows and try myself some indoor farming.

View attachment IMG_1596.JPG

Looks good there Redeyes, any smoke is better than no smoke. And if you grow it yourself, it just keeps getting better and better.

Rose, the plan now is to start with the short bushy Northern Lights on the weekend of the 7th. Saw some amber yesterday on a few plants too! Am taking little cuttings to dry in the kitchen window, a little taste, a little toke. Gonna take the I pad out for a few shots now.

Cloudy here today. Love these fall temps, tho Wednesday it felt like summer.

1. Northern Lights slated to come down October 7-8.
2. Makes me know fall is here. Seriously into the fade. Left PinkNorthern Lights, middle GDP X BPU, Right Headband 818.
3. Pink NorthernLights, starting to fade.
4. Pink Northern Lights
5. Satori x Haze, first putting on purple from the chill.
6. Monster Nurse Larry
7. Foreground Pink Northern Lights, middle is GDP X BPU, far Headband 818. I was actually on a ladder for that shot!

I looked at the trichs on a few and seems like they are clouding up. Not all clouded but getting there. Cheers all!

I am jealous of you folks (but happy for you)that need ladders to tend to your plants. Awesome looking crop!

Hi Tc, stellar as always. Hard to tell if there was much color on the gdp x bpu. How's she smell? What do you think of the headband 818? The satori/haze were bred by Freak from Cabin Fever Seeds, he gifted them to me and I re-gifted them to Rose. Dispensaries down here seem to value kush x indica strains than good sativas. Those seeds were too good to just sit around collecting dust.

Umbra, GDPxBPU has not started to color yet. We have only had a couple really cold mornings so far, it's holding in mid 40's to low 50's. I like the aroma, this is by far a stinkyer group of plants than the Alien/Headband grows of the last couple years. I get a good whiff inside the house with the windows open in the afternoon. As you can see the GDP x BPU is packing on the trichs.

I am liking the formation of buds and size the best on the Satori x Haze. The buds below the terminal ends are tight to the stalk and rock had mostly. I can almost hear the thunk as they will hit the tray while trimming. Those two have shown purple leaf stems from the start. With the cooler temps we are getting purple in the leaf veins now. (Pic) I am really looking forward to the next weeks, she Is gonna look awesome color wise.

As for my old friend Headband 818, she is a fem seed from Cali Connection (as were the Alien from the last 2 years). She puts on some great smoke, Mr. Tc favorite. It is also a stable strain, identical plants very easy to trim. She was the hardest hitter from last year.

People want that couch lock it seems when buying pot. I like it all myself. Don't want a couch lock at 2 in the afternoon, right? I even like taking some early for a more cerebral high sometimes. I am thinking just that for some Satori.

So glad those Satori seeds did not sit and collect dust, thank you. You can direct Freak to my journal if he wants to see them growing under the California sun.

View attachment IMG_0975.jpg

I loved that cross, smoked it all last year. looking amazing TC. I know i told you take the nurse larry late if you can. yummy at your house.

Rose, the big Nurse Larry is slated to come down last, along with the GDP x BPU.

1. The fade is seriously on.
2. The Northern Lights that we started taking today!
3. The Satori x Haze thru the fence
4. More Northern Lights
5. Center is Northern Lights
6. Satori x Haze, upper bud
7. Headband 818
8. Nurse Larry (medicine woman x Larry OG)

We started, a small two hour session this afternoon. Lots of big nuggets coming from the small bushy Northern Lights plant. We get serious tomorrow, start at nine, lunch at noon, trim till 4. We should be able to do a pound a day. From the looks of the plants, the one we are starting with looks to be the hardest to trim. By that I mean leafiest. Smells sweet with a touch of pine.

View attachment IMG_4119.jpg

View attachment IMG_4177.jpg

View attachment IMG_4165.jpg

View attachment IMG_4158.jpg

View attachment IMG_4147.jpg

View attachment IMG_4140.jpg

View attachment IMG_4120.jpg

View attachment IMG_4133.jpg

Looks like you might finish by next spring!!!

We are off to the races for sure here. May be a hurry up and wait thing tho. Halfway done with the big Northern Lights. Don't know if we will do another right away or wait a couple days. I'm fine how ever we do this.

38f this morning. 52f yesterday, what a swing.

Latest posts

Back