hempDepot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenjoe

Reaction score
what the title says...every order i have done thru them has arrived in just over a week...always received every order i made...which has been quite a few of them...they have some good sales going on at times...

NEVER order from highgrade seeds....if you do..well........ you might as well just send me your cash

I have been very happy with the service and the selection from Hemp Depot, too. I saw it rise like a phoenix from the "ashes" of Heaven's Staircase after the RCMP took them down. They started with just a few breeders and have grown to be a major distributor. It is noce to have someone like this on my side of the Atlantic.

Greetings

Yeah HD is one of the best in service, been with em since their inception.

ATOMIC Dog

LOL--I shopped there when it was Heaven's Stairway....before they and Overgrow were brought down. They sure have grown haven't they since then.

Greetings
I don't know if they are the same but they do honor their product lines in authentication. I still remember Richard at HS. Still got Danny Boy strain fromTGA.

Atomic Dog

Yes, Hemp Depot is what rose out of the ashes of Heaven's Staircase--same people, same breeders. I loved Joey Weed strains and was sorry when he quit breeding. Never was much of a fan of TGA strains....

Latest posts

Back