Hempy grow, claw like, curling leaves, lsd Barney farm grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanthecatman

Reaction score
Please Help, been in flowering for 3 weeks, just started small bud sites, had aphids and thrip problems, sprayed plants with insecticidal soap, 3 days later leaves cupped down, some people call it the claw, leaves are the correct color, it's not a nitrogen problem, but now the 3 to 1 perlite vermiculite medium is still saturated, plants seem to be in neutral, and don't seem to be up taking or drying out, roots are crazy white and healthy, is the problem the insecticidal soap or???, What can I do to save my crop, I rely on this for back pain only...... Please Help, thanks, and God bless you

Hi catman....If you can post more information...soil or hydro...nutrients used....lights used...indoor or outdoor and a picture is very helpful. Somebody can help when this is provided.

Have you checked the pH?

nutrients
Hi catman....If you can post more information...soil or hydro...nutrients used....lights used...indoor or outdoor and a picture is very helpful. Somebody can help when this is provided.
Hello and thank you for replying, it's a hempy, drain to waste grow in 2 liter coke bottles, indoors, with gh 3 part Flora series nutrients under hps 1000 watt light, been growing this method for 3 years now, thank you for any and all help

Attachments

• IMG_20190426_150651.jpg
    IMG_20190426_150651.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 70
I don't know about what kind of growing you are doing, but i am pretty sure i wouldn't want to live my life out of a pop bottle. I wish i could help, i grow in dirt so i am not any.. Good luck to you and other folks will be by to help. How did you arrive at this way of growing? Not being sarcastic i just want you to succeed.

Did you rid your plant of the bugs? If so perhaps a flush might clear those soap issues...

Is it possible the stomata are closed because of the soap? Did you do a foliar rinse a few days after applying? IF you have not I would recommend spraying the top and underside of all the leaves. I have a feeling photosynthesis has slowed to a crawl, there's no respiration, indicated by the medium retaining water.
Thats my guess! Good luck man!

Thanks for the reply guys, I did spray the leaves, but not the underside, I will spray the undersides, everything looked good until I used the insecticidal soap, but I have used it for other strains and been ok,??? Who knows, thanks and God bless you

Latest posts

Back