Herbalizer Vaporizer... the new king?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At $730 it better grow it for ya too. Way over my head, had a hard time getting` off $150 for my "Solo", but love it.

NASA would have to get me really high to pay that price.

Supposedly dethroned the Volcano as the king of vapes.

At $730 it should come with a quarter pound of herb. LOL

Invented by NASA engineers to take you higher than any rocket ship. LMAO

http://www.herbalizer.com/

Anyone see one of these in action?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5So-YyVyKOA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5So-YyVyKOA#t=0

Who said it dethroned the Volcano? I haven't smoked a vaporizer that even comes close to the Volcano. I own a DaBuddah and it's crap compared to the Volcano. It just sits in a drawer collecting dust now.

I wont believe it till I try it. And I wont be trying it for $730 lol.:**:

You really like your volcano that much? I have a Natural Goods brand that I have had forever. It never really worked fantastic, IMO. 3 or 4 minute warm up time is out of the question. With my AADD, by the time that thing warms up, I smoked 2 joints and a bowl of hash. LOL

I like the 10 second warm up time.

I have not found them discounted anywhere, yet. I guess they just came out.

I have thought and thought about a Volcano but I'm afraid it will just be another "pipe in the drawer". LOL

I like my Extreme Q a lot. AM--what makes the Volcano so much better than other vaporizers?

I like my Extreme Q a lot. AM--what makes the Volcano so much better than other vaporizers?

It could be just me.... but every other vape I have hit makes me gag terribly. The Volcano is smooth. Now, I quit smoking cigs 3 months ago so things may have changed since then. Also, I know a couple peeps who have had their Volcanos for 5-6 years now without a single hiccup. That says something to me.

I haven't tried the Extreme-Q yet so I can't judge that unit. It looks cool though:)

For 2 years this has been my go to pipe... 3 second warm up time...Notice the red, white and blue??lol

Pay no attention to the red belly in the pic...:)

That's a nice piece AM, I just recently picked up piece made by HVY with a shower cap diffuser. Just learning about new glass pieces. View attachment image.jpg

I had that blue Exhale piece for 12 years before the stem section gave way, and the new beauty

That's a nice piece AM, I just recently picked up piece made by HVY with a shower cap diffuser. Just learning about new glass pieces. View attachment 217930

I had that blue Exhale piece for 12 years before the stem section gave way, and the new beauty

Thank you Lyfespan! Yours isn't too shabby either man!:) How does yours hit? Those diffusers really smooth out the hit imo.

Thank you Lyfespan! Yours isn't too shabby either man!:) How does yours hit? Those diffusers really smooth out the hit imo.

Hits like a champ, milks up good and thick. Main thing for me was the thickness of the glass, this one is 9mm

Latest posts

Back