HerbalPassion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HerbalPassion

Reaction score
Hey there im looking to recruit special candidates for a new forum i run...

Advertising another forum from within a forum that is for the same subject matter is considered inappropriate on the WWW.

This is your first post and you are attempting to recruit people from our forum to yours. This is definitely not cool.

I've closed this thread so that no more of our loyal members jump on you for this obvious toe-stepping.

I wish you luck with your new forum, but you'll have to figure out another way of advertising it.

This forum is well established and one of it's well known attributes is that it has growers that produce some of the best weed in the world. Go to the Journals area and you'll see what I mean.

The Brothers Grunt have a virtual weed factory going! The best strains, the best care, the best growing techniques and he produces top notch, mind blowing, crystal covered goodies that are world class.

The Lunatics are a husband and wife team of respected, long term growers who have shown us all how MJ growers can have class as well as awesome weed!

Prior to his retirement as a Moderator on this site, Mutt helped run this site with knowledge, fairness and a great attitude. He also grows and is a consummate builder of anything needed to grow an indoor crop.

I've only touched on some of the cream of growers that help this site be what it's become.

Please, I respect the fact that you've started your own MJ site and we can use all the help we can get to help show the world that MJ users and growers are respected members of society and a benefit to the world. Please do help us spread that word.

However, you'll have to refrain from advertising your group in posts in THIS group. It just doesn't set right.

Good luck to you.

Stoney Bud
Marijuana Passion Forum Moderator

Welcome to the forums but I dont think you can advertise your website here. Correct me if im wrong guys. But hope you have fun here if you stay here.

huh????
ok...........
checked it out. trying to get it up and running huh. well, sorta SPAMer way to get there.

I guess I'm NOT worthy.:rolleyes:

Welcome to the forums but I dont think you can advertise your website here. Correct me if im wrong guys. But hope you have fun here if you stay here.

Are you admin ???? says you are member ?? Well i didnt notice anything against advertising other forums , and spamming ??? you dont know the meaning of the word !!!

do you have to roll one of your trouser legs up whilst posting?

is there going to be a secret handshake?

lol Dont know about the trouser legs but basically if you start talking ** or some one thinks you aren't worthy then you will be deleted , otherwise have a good time looking at some of the worlds most potent weeds >>

HerbalPassion said:

Are you admin ???? says you are member ?? Well i didnt notice anything against advertising other forums , and spamming ??? you dont know the meaning of the word !!!

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
What a way to make an intro.

user guidelines said:
You will not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations, all of which are inappropriate and prohibited in Marijuana Passion Forums. This includes any solicitations to buy or sell a product or service of any kind.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2787

this is a sticky at the top of the coffee table and is listed when you checked that little box that says "I agree" when signing up. Careful man. I'll let the mods and admin. handle this.

BTW, was the "you don't know the meaning of the word" a threat?

Nope i was not meaning to threaten anyone by saying you don't know the meaning of spam , spam is when someone consistantly posts the same info over and over again , i only posted once ??? well i hope to see some of you over at MasonsMJ and i also have a link on my forum to this place so im a fair honest person not looking for trouble thanks all who care !!! lol

yeah.....there is no SPAM allowed....and he knows....he is a retired mod

and like he already quoted you....nice way to start off :rolleyes:

go SPAM somewhere else

HerbalPassion said:

Well everyone has lost the true meaning of spam then ? its a repeated posting of info that is spam !!!

And anyone who dont want to read my post doesn't have to and i've linked from my forum to here so fairs fair.

My forum is very small and private compared with this place so i dont see direct competition or anything alike .

P.S ladylunatic that sure isn't a very sociable avatar you have up there ??? everyone in the world please die amen ???

See this world has no logic anymore i havn't said anything negative whats so ever and i get this from people i dont know and who dont know me, and then someone who wants the world to die and publicly displays it is well accepted and welcomed ??

What has wanting the world to die got to do with weed ??

And if you feel such a way then you aint getting very good gear in my opinion , i feel happy about the world most of the time .

Well check the pics of some fine fine un-adulterated canadian in my forum they are very special view indeed !!

OK man.
You don't seem to get the picture.
your first post. was bragging about your "exclusive" forum. How only "worthy" people can join. Little bit of rudness. sorta like going to a party hosted by someone else and announcing that your having a party too and your place is better. Not a great way to get people to warm up to ya.
If you hung around for a bit, got to know the members and cordially invited them in a PM as you seen fit. Then the reception would have been much better.
Also, The Lunatics. Zen and Ldy. Are about the most giving helpful polite people I have met online. She has some very "entertaining and amuzing Avatars" and she changes them about once a week or so. So don't judge that book by the cover. She has contributed more news related info on Pro-pot than I've seen anyone else do. She is an asset to this and a few other forums.

We may seem rude to you right now. but browse around. You'll see that you did just go about things the wrong way. People around here are very loyal.

Edit:
As far as competition. I don't think anyone here is competative. I'd say a majority here post on other forums as well. Its not about the $$$ its about the MJ community as a whole. IMHO

Yes i can see how i may of came accross now and im sorry , im glad you are the type of people who can discuss things like this in a nice manor and have done so , i am looking to get to know more people and stay longer in the future also .

I also wasn't meaning my place is better or anything atall like that , quite the opposite i first of all wouldn't of posted in this place about my place unless i respected most of the peeps in here as i am looking for new members but only worthy members who also want to be there. And you get alot of people in these forums for the wrong reasons but this place seems clean of nonsense etc . So no hard feelings peeps !! peeeaaace now !!!

Hey folks,

I've edited the first post in this thread and deleted the inappropriate comments and link contained within it.

"Herbal Passion" has explained that he didn't realize he was doing anything wrong and has appoligized for doing so. Lets all welcome him to our group and show him our version of the weed world.

Good luck to all of you and "Herbal Passion", I hope you enjoy your stay with us and I look forward to seeing some of your grows if you'd like to start a Journal for your ongoing crop.

We have a "Introduce Yourself" area that you can use to help us know you better. Please tell us about yourself and your grows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back