Herbies package arrived.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super nice skins they sent me. 4,25" long, complete with roach cards and magnetic close!

IMG_20210609_201515[1].jpg

One of the freebies. I just smoked half of one of these and I nearly deleted all the images from my camera while trying to upload this. So I am going away for a little while to listen to music.

Out of the ten Skunk seeds, two germinated. And the bonus seed failed.
As a control, I put 5 random bag seeds to germinate at the same time. All did, in 2-3 days.

Last edited:
I must have been too stoned when I wrote the original message. It's not 'Barneys' it's 'Herbies'.
And ...
Out of the ten Skunk seeds, two germinated. And the bonus seed failed.
As a control, I put 5 random bag seeds to germinate at the same time. All did, in 2-3 days.
Maybe a mod will fix it, but you can edit the title on your own if you try

After 6 days I'll give up on the rest. Leave them a few more days because I don't need the pots. Two out of eleven. How disappointing. 50-50 chance of M+F. 50-50 chance of 2M or 2F. Maybe it was the postal system, the cause. No idea...

They are sending me some Big Bubble from Anaconda Seeds. The failed Skunk was from Nirvana. Looking back on it, I have had exactly the same problem with Nirvana before, when a batch of Aurora Indica seed failed.

Rather than pay the postage, I ordered some more seeds: Satori, and Sugar Black Rose Early Version.

After 6 days I'll give up on the rest. Leave them a few more days because I don't need the pots. Two out of eleven. How disappointing. 50-50 chance of M+F. 50-50 chance of 2M or 2F. Maybe it was the postal system, the cause. No idea...
Never used them before, but some will offer to replace....but only of value if isolated problem I guess. Generally you would expect 8 or 9 of 11, Did they appear crushed or beat up at all?

Bubba

No, I think it wasn't their fault, they were reselling seeds from Nirvana. I have had EXACTLY the same problem with seeds I've bought directly from Nirvana. They are sending me three free Lemon Haze as well. So the next grow will be all new genetics.

I've now ordered:

Satori regular (Mandala Seeds)
Sugar Black Rose Early Version (Delicious Seeds)
Auto Gorilla Glue
Amnesia Lemon
Big Bubble Fem (Anaconda Seeds)

I haven't tried any of these before. So if anyone wants to give their opinion....

Just chopped and hung a Gorilla Glue Auto that was a freebie, was 19 inches tall. Actually sprouted 2 seeds, the other one showed his balls and went bye, bye.

Just chopped and hung a Gorilla Glue Auto that was a freebie, was 19 inches tall. Actually sprouted 2 seeds, the other one showed his balls and went bye, bye.
I liked the GG4 I had smoked great and kicked butt

I have ordered from Herbies and so far everything has sprouted. The GG#4 is very strong and my friends are really liking it. I got a free Zkittlez and the buds on that were pretty big. I think of it as free weed. Additionally, I got a free Gelato that turned out to be a male plant. It was suppose to be an autoflower so, that was strange. They were easy to order from and my order arrived within five weeks which isn't bad.

Latest posts

Back