Herbies Seeds has a special offer for you!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herbies Seeds

Cannabis seeds - worldwide shipping 🌱
Reaction score
Hey, folks!

We're glad to join you all here on Marijuana Passion forum!

To celebrate the start of our journey here, we've got a discount code for you: MarP

It gives you a 5% discount on every purchase at our shop. Be sure to use this opportunity since the number of promo codes is limited! If you have any questions about making an order, please PM us or use the chat on our website to ask.

Marijuana Seeds – Cannabis Seeds For Sale – Buy Weed Seeds Online - Herbies

And one more thing! Did you know that we've recently opened our own "Herbies Seeds" seed bank?

Don't also forget to check our brand new strains line! Grandmommy Purple and its 30% THC, powerful DDOS #33, tasty Blueberry Hill, sweet Gelato Auto and other newcomers by us are waiting to be on your "favorites" list!

With love, Herbies 💚
1500x500.jpeg

I tired to buy a couple packs of satori seeds last week...
sadly, they do not except discover, and Capital one cust. service claimed they did not know what a 3D credit card is... (neither do i)...

What is the 3D Enabled/Secure Credit Card Payment? – HobbyKing Help Center

What is verified by Visa and 3D Secure?
3D Secure is a technical standard created by Visa and MasterCard to further secure CNP (Card-holder Not Present) transactions over the Internet. MasterCard brands their system as 'MasterCard SecureCode' and Visa call theirs 'Verified by Visa' . 3D Secure protects a buyer's credit card against unauthorised use when shopping online

I tired to buy a couple packs of satori seeds last week...
sadly, they do not except discover, and Capital one cust. service claimed they did not know what a 3D credit card is... (neither do i)...

Hi my my,

If you're experiencing problems with payment process, please reach out to our Support Team, they'll be happy to assist you and answer all product/order/payment questions!

You may contact them via online chat on our website.

Also, you can get more info about payment here: Payment information - Herbies

Thank you, hope it helps!

thank you. I did reach out to your online help as i had capital one bank on the phone as well.
the online chat person did suggest Bank transfer option... ( I really didnt want to do that option)
my reason for the post, certainly wasn't to bad mouth the company, just let folks here that might want to order know what is required for credit card transaction.
Hi my my,

If you're experiencing problems with payment process, please reach out to our Support Team, they'll be happy to assist you and answer all product/order/payment questions!

You may contact them via online chat on our website.

Also, you can get more info about payment here: Payment information - Herbies

Thank you, hope it helps!

Latest posts

Back