Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Herbies Seeds (Herbies Head Shop)

AladinSane

Reaction score
My seed order came yesterday. It took 2 months, but they got here. Ordered them on April 6th. I was tracking their progress and they disappeared from tracking. Talked with customer service, they checked on tracking, got the same answer, lost. CS imediatly issued me a reorder, no hassle at all. In conclusion, Herbies stands behind their product with good customer service.

AladinSane

Reaction score
My lost seed order showed up. My lucky day as it was a $150 order. Dr. Grinspoon and Bruce Banner.

Ed. J

Reaction score
Herbies is NOT a reliable store. Herbies will take your money, not send anything, and guve you the runaround lies about refunds. Save yourself Money and Trouble!

AladinSane

Reaction score
Herbies is NOT a reliable store. Herbies will take your money, not send anything, and guve you the runaround lies about refunds. Save yourself Money and Trouble!
Not the experience that I just had with Herbies at all. My first order was lost. Called customer service, she checked to confirm it and issued a reorder. Ended up with both orders arriving about a week or so apart.

Latest posts