Herbies Seeds (Herbies Head Shop)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AladinSane

My seed order came yesterday. It took 2 months, but they got here. Ordered them on April 6th. I was tracking their progress and they disappeared from tracking. Talked with customer service, they checked on tracking, got the same answer, lost. CS imediatly issued me a reorder, no hassle at all. In conclusion, Herbies stands behind their product with good customer service.

Herbies is NOT a reliable store. Herbies will take your money, not send anything, and guve you the runaround lies about refunds. Save yourself Money and Trouble!

Herbies is NOT a reliable store. Herbies will take your money, not send anything, and guve you the runaround lies about refunds. Save yourself Money and Trouble!
Not the experience that I just had with Herbies at all. My first order was lost. Called customer service, she checked to confirm it and issued a reorder. Ended up with both orders arriving about a week or so apart.

I've dealt with herbies several times and they were fine by me. They seem to ship from Spain now and they take credit cards again after the crap with money orders before.
If you don't ask for stealth shipping, the seeds come in sealed packs from breeders and some do look small and puny, but that's not herbies fault.
They also tend to deluge you with free seeds, most of which look nice and plump.
But you can't always tell a good seed by its size.
I had three northern light seeds sealed in a breeder's pack and one of the seeds was small and dark and I figured it would be a dud, but it grew as well as the other two.

Last edited:
I've dealt with herbies several times and they were fine by me. They seem to ship from Spain now and they take credit cards again after the crap with money orders before.
If you don't ask for stealth shipping, the seeds come in sealed packs from breeders and some do look small and puny, but that's not herbies fault.
They also tend to deluge you with free seeds, most of which look nice and plump.
But you can't always tell a good seed by its size.
I had three northern light seeds sealed in a breeder's pack and one of the seeds was small and dark and I figured it would be a dud, but it grew as well as the other two.
Thank you for your feedback!

it just happens that i received my first ever order from Herbies just a couple of weeks ago and it was a smooth experience.

Pay for ‘stealth shipping’. It is worth the extra $10 or $20. When I have bought from European seed companies(the only option available until the last 5 years or so), I have gone with the ‘stealth’ option. One time I even had to email them to ask where the seeds were hidden in a belt they shipped. The seeds were inside some metal studs on the belt. One time they were in the seam of a t shirt…

I always go for the extra 'stealth' too, Herbies is a great shop but in Europe, the way is pretty long for the seeds, it needs something warm like when hidden in a tshirt for a better trip :p

Latest posts

Back