Herbies Seeds (Herbies Head Shop)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lost 2 orders from Herbie's to customs. I finally gave up. They were willing to send to a different address but I said no. Didn't want to use anybody else's address.
I should have been learning more about seeds sold within the US. Things get to be habit forming.

I think my seeds always got hung up in Chicago, would that make sense if it was coming from Canada. I had been getting deliveries very easily for awhile.
Chicago is the worst for sure, or maybe that's the best if you are against importing drugs : )

Herbie's should pay attention to where they are shipping to and adjust where they ship from to avoid certain customs centers.

Pretty stunned by these penguins that grows and smoke weed on a top of a pack ice🤣
A mate received from herbies usa, I'll give it a try for the second seed order of my life.

just saw that herbies officially announced the launch of herbies usa express and offer 25% discount for the first order. any news? somebody already checked it out?

Not sure this came back when I hit the link
1688160429022.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back