here is a few pics of my babe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yogi dc

Reaction score
she is in her 4th week of flowering. let me know what you think. the tops are getting a little haevy. She does not want to stand on her own. What you are seeing are her tops b/c she is tied down

Picture 019.jpg

Picture 013_edited.jpg

Picture 024_edited.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 024.jpg

Picture 001_edited.jpg

those ladies are looking great yogi dc. what strain is that? looks like a sativa? do you have any stakes you can tie them to so they are not falling over?

Thank man comming from you it means a lot :D . I will have to go get some stakes. she is a stativa. i got the seds from a friend who lives in washington DC. he also grows. he said it would be a surprise.

whatever you do don't be in a hurry with her. sativas take time to grow. when and if you get some stakes. just get some duct tape or any kind of heavy duty tape and tape it to the side of your pot. be sure to go around the whole pot with the tape. then take some string or fishing line and tie it around the stake and your plant. not to tight but tight enough to pull your plant up straight. this way you dont have to take the chance of damaging your roots by sticking it in the ground.

If you can tie up her buds to the ceiling of your grow area.That works real well sometimes.If you can't tie to the ceiling you can put in stakes without hurting your roots that bad if your a little careful.You're going to have a while to wait for those to finish up being sativa so tieing up now will be critical.You're going to end up with some beautiful smoke.Congradulations on a fine looking grow.

thanks slowhand i seen your babes there look beautiful. i will try to tie her to the ceiling tonight when the lights come on. thanks later

I just wanted more people to see. Is that a bad thing.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
whatever you do don't be in a hurry with her. sativas take time to grow. when and if you get some stakes. just get some duct tape or any kind of heavy duty tape and tape it to the side of your pot. be sure to go around the whole pot with the tape. then take some string or fishing line and tie it around the stake and your plant. not to tight but tight enough to pull your plant up straight. this way you dont have to take the chance of damaging your roots by sticking it in the ground.

damn....thats EXACTLY what we do...yup...stock up on that duct tape :D

looking really nice....sure to be a good high when shes done...can't wait to do a few more sativas

ok i added a new 400 watt hps light to the growroom to fatten them up, however the lights are putting off more heat then i expected. i only have two muffin fans one to intake air and ont to exhaust. the temp of the growcloset got up to 110 f. almost as hot as hell. i opend the doors a little to let out the heat, but the lights goes off at 5 am and i am a sleep. i dont want any light to enterupted the cycle. if i put a fan in the room do would it help to lower the temp or would it just blow the hot air around. any advice?

if you put a fan in it's just gonna move around the hot air that's already in there....you need a way to vent cool air into the room....

i agree with fleshtain. somehow you need to get some cool air in the room or your gonna fry that lady of yours. what other lights do you have in there?

dam, that light burned my babe bad. i have the heat under controll now i have a dual fan exhusting the hot air. the temp is now at 83 with the lights on. maybe that light is to much for my grow space? the space is 5 an 1/2 feet tall and 15x26x 66 in L W H. i got to fatten them up i hope that it does not have to bed of an effect on the poor girl. i will post pics tomorrow.

Tell me what you think i should do.
I could resell the light and buy a 250 watt blastt. later my pepes

dam....is right! You reeeeally have the watts crammed in there.
I agree, that 400 is "overkill" for that space. You're at over 100 w.p.sq/ft!..hell, almost 200. That can cause 'sun burn'. "IMHO" a 250 is plenty for that space.

i know i was stupid for tring that much light. i know the rule of thum. 40 to 50 per sq foot. i though it would incress the yeild. not a good idea. i am going to go back to the way i had it or just get a 250 hps ballast. i have a 100 watt hps and 70MH and a couple of CFLs. if any one someone who wants a 400 Hps system give me a holler dirt dirt cheap or we can trade 400 for 250 hps.

Thanks for the help fellas
sincerly
I am A Stupid Jack Ass dam i have am exam hehe in 30 min i need to eat somthing history 320 the US up till 1865

That test sucked, just say that i got a big fat F for *** was going on. how much do you think i can get if i put this on ebay?

DSCN1902.JPG

I really hope that this little disruption does not hurt the girl to much. I know that she will be stressed a little and she will slowdown on bud production, but it is a lesson learned.

Hey yogi dc, those are some hairy looking ladies! Dontcha just love seeing them every morning? Nice pictures!

ya i do, i really enjoy growing. there is just something about the feelings that you get when you see something grow from nothing in to a full grown plant.

I will hate to see her go when i harvest her.:(

I love going out in the morning to talk to them, make sure the temp. is ok from overnight, breath on them etc., I wish I could keep them in the house, but with kids...I finally put a lock on the door out there because the thought of finding them cut down and gone was more than I could bear!

Latest posts

Back