Here is a trichrome sativa close up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herbieluvbug

HERBIE LUVBUD
Reaction score
What do you figure Hick interms of harvest? another 2 weeks? dont want to go past that important stage and start downgrading my girls...all the calayxes are still white with a little reddish brown, so i assume they have to turn as well as secrete more resin onto the leaves , no??
Herbie

tri.jpg

herbieluvbug said:
What do you figure Hick interms of harvest? another 2 weeks? dont want to go past that important stage and start downgrading my girls...all the calayxes are still white with a little reddish brown, so i assume they have to turn as well as secrete more resin onto the leaves , no??
Herbie

You need to get a magnifier. A minimum of 10X. 30X works best. You look at the RESIN GLANDS, not the pistles. The resin glands are the tiny bubbles of sparkly things covering the buds and the smaller leaf near the buds. When those are the correct color, you harvest.

But what color depends on what affect you're looking for. I like the clear just going clowdy trichs.Some people i know like the amber trichs.

Myself, about 2 weeks before projected harvest I take a little taste to see if it's where I like it. Then I'll check the trichs.

Latest posts

Back