Here is some sugar for your coffee

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
before i opened this thread again i was hoping to see new pics ....thank you thank you thank you :D

Here is some Sunday morning sugar for everyones coffee.
medium-smiley-092.gif

100_1186.jpg

100_1184.jpg

100_1183.jpg

100_1181.jpg

100_1175.jpg

100_1174.jpg

100_1173.jpg

100_1171.jpg

100_1166.jpg

100_1163.jpg

bigbudz said:
Them sure do get prettier every time i see pics... makes my mouth water... among other things;) LOL
ok..what other things?;)

Good am TBG , so I guess I'll have my coffee at 4:30 am , satisfy my sweet tooth!:cool:

Damn tbg, that's a nice sight! Looks like a breakfast pastry with icing.

HOLY CRAP :eek: just when you think hes shown us the best....he goes and does it better

freaking hot AGAIN
3.gif

:eek: i can't say anything....totally speechless ...damn you are a growing ninja

Damn TBG, you sure do know how to set that bar high! Awesome pics of the sugar as usual. When are those babies going to be ready? :cool:

......... and my 2nd pot of coffee is just ready...thanks TBG, I was running low on sugar!

too righteous bro grunt..your plants are always righteous, man! hey brother grunt, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of lights do you use to flower? 'cuz your buds are always massive bro!!

Whats up chong420. I use a 400 watt HPS for flower. Thanks for the kind words man.

i just happened to put on a fresh pot....damn thanks for the sugar :D

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Sugar anyone? ;)
Yo Bro! I never get anything but plain doughtnuts now. I take your pics and rub the sugar on em!

Damn they're good man!

What were this bunch, the WW clones?

Stoney Bud said:
Yo Bro! I never get anything but plain doughtnuts now. I take your pics and rub the sugar on em!

Damn they're good man!

What were this bunch, the WW clones?
Whats going on Stoney Bud. Yup those are the White Widow clones. :D

Latest posts

Back