Here we go again.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your plants look absolutely beautiful man.. the growth is amazing by end of 2wks old.. If it works, keep
working it.. whatever your doing is working.. lol.

thanks for sharing so much

Your plants look absolutely beautiful man.. the growth is amazing by end of 2wks old.. If it works, keep
working it.. whatever your doing is working.. lol.

thanks for sharing so much
Thanks yall.

Day 30 from seedling. The 3 that were transplanted recently are going well. Today was 1st training session. Debating on adding a screen. Im sure I will eventually. I think I have enough tops to fill the tent. Debating on topping anymore than the first time. Hmmm.
Temps are 72, humidity 58. Added a camera in the tent today so I can check on them when out and about. Started to get stinky these past 2 days, so I connected the scrubber to the exhaust.
20221216_184921.jpg

wow, that's some pretty radical training...have you snapped any stalks yet...subbie uses gadgets that do the bending for her...I just wrestle with mine and end up tossing a net on top to rein it all in...

wow, that's some pretty radical training...have you snapped any stalks yet...subbie uses gadgets that do the bending for her...I just wrestle with mine and end up tossing a net on top to rein it all in...
No snapping yet. I squeeze the stems and roll them between my fingers then lay them down. It has always created much stronger branches. Plus helps keep level with or without screen. Super cropping I believe it is called. "They" say it boosts yields and potency. I am not sure. But I do it every grow along with topping.

same here but you go further into the rabbit hole that I do...that's why I mentioned it, yours are laying over really far...do what works for you...at first I thought a light fell... :eek:
Theyll bounce right back. Ill have huge knuckles on the branches which will in turn help hold heavy buds later. Oh gosh, if my light fell I would freak out, more about hurting the light vs the plants, lol

4 diff strains. I'm going to add some risers to the shorter ladies. Get this bad boy filled up and ready for fallowa.
20221221_200132.jpg

Last edited:
Cover your eyes if you are squeemish. Before and after. Major defoliation, LST and Fming.
Should see some explosive top growth here this week.
20221223_230946.jpg
20221224_020640.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back