Here we go again.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 1 of flower.
When do yall switch to flowering nutes? After 1 week in flower?
Thanks.
20230104_183557.jpg

Last edited:
mebbe it's just me but when I flip I go all in with the nutes...gives the girls a charge and boy do my girls love it...
Do you cut out your grow nutes fully or ween them off?

straight off, when the lights go dark they get the same juice they get all thruout flowering...I've never seen a negative effect from doing that...

Welp, I may have to tear down my grow. I am going to look at property tomorrow and if all goes well I will be selling my house. I cannot show it with my grow tent up and running. I am hoping I can delay the process some at least to finish my harvest, but I am only in week 1 of flower.
Also, do you think a small camera's Infared light would disrupt my plants dark cycle?

Welp, I may have to tear down my grow. I am going to look at property tomorrow and if all goes well I will be selling my house. I cannot show it with my grow tent up and running. I am hoping I can delay the process some at least to finish my harvest, but I am only in week 1 of flower.
Also, do you think a small camera's Infared light would disrupt my plants dark cycle?
[ have read online that it will affect your plants but I have no personal experience with it myself

Sounds dicey but like Andrew, I can’t say from experience. I know there is a school of thought to have IR LED light for the last half hour(or something like that) of lights on to stimulate flowering so my guess is plants ‘see’ infrared. How that affects the plant during the dark period, I couldn’t say.

Today was a long day. Came home, pollipopped and defoliated. Added scrog.
I removed all the lower braches that won't see light under the canopy. I figure another 2-3 week stretch is coming so I will tuck and weave until the stretch ends.
20230107_212113.jpg

Got them dialed in now. Week 2 of flower starts now. (Technically week 1), I don't count the first 7 days.
The left side is run by the 2 Sundae Punch. You can see the uniform growth.
The others, Snow Leopard, ESCD X OGERS and Chem 91 are coming along nicely filling in the scrog.
20230110_234859.jpg
20230110_234904.jpg
20230110_234908.jpg
20230110_234919.jpg
20230110_234923.jpg
20230110_234925.jpg
20230110_234935.jpg

Latest posts

Back