Here we go again.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap, says 56 days on my Sundae Punch. I let her ride till day 63 last time and it was my favorite smoke. Hm....wondering if I should chop one down a week early and the other a week late to see which I like better. I would rather just chop all late......3/5 plants will come down together. 1 plant will come down shortly after, and then as you can see from photos, the last one will come down last. Spitting out new pistils daily.

Day 46.
20230219_195404.jpg

Opinions on chop date?
Day 53.
Pic #1 Sundae Punch #1
Pic #2 Sundae Punch #2
Pic #3 Chem 91
20230226_001053.jpg

20230226_001119.jpg

20230226_001220.jpg

OK now this brings me to ask a question
I have done both and I thought the one I did not flush had a much darker ash almost blk and a strong cough to it.
Then a flushed one did it too, and i wondered did I screw up was I an idiot?
I soon realized I was smoking slightly damp weed.
The Boveda pks I used for storing are 62% and they give a damper herb out of jar unless died in air for a day.
The Boveda 58% are much better for out of jar smoking.
I store in 62 and move into a 58% new jar with new packs storing the older 62% for next harvest.

Nice job!
Thank you. I am not impressed with the bud size. I Loli popped to make sure I have no popcorn buds, but the bottom nugs are popcorn size in my opinion. I was easy on the light I have in there during flower. I am thinking next flower cycle I might just crank it up and disregard any higher temp concerns to see what type of difference I see.

Thank you. I am not impressed with the bud size. I Loli popped to make sure I have no popcorn buds, but the bottom nugs are popcorn size in my opinion. I was easy on the light I have in there during flower. I am thinking next flower cycle I might just crank it up and disregard any higher temp concerns to see what type of difference I see.
I do the experiment stuff all the time to push my girls. Those little buds will smoke good too. Enjoy your harvest 🥰

Latest posts

Back