here we go.first grow 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtsmoke

Reaction score
well here we go.i have 1 superhash 1cotton candy and 1 caramelo.seeds germed in 3 days and got them in pots.ill post pics to keep everybody updated.i took some today of the pots and my veg setup of my homemade flourescent light setup

chris2 001.jpg

chris2 002.jpg

How ya growin pilgrem? Be lookin to my wifes peetree dishes they be tellin bout. Scarery realy hope ya do well ;) That be a neat light yual made reckon gets good coverage fur yur need.

BWD

nice DIY light setup you got there i like that. how much did that hole setup cost you?

hey sgtsmoke where you been man theres only a few good old boys left . anyway its good to see you growing . pulling up a chiar

cool light setup...do they all light up?...and May I sugest ya make a reflector...Mojo for the grow

:48:

hey guys hows it goin.yes sin its been awhile,i was on probation for the last 5 years so i havent done any growing.today is my last day whooo fukn hoo.my light setup cost me $80.they do all light up,rite now i just put the seeds in the soil and waiting for them to pop up and i dont need all the light as of yet.i still have some more work to do on it,making a trip to home depot to get some chain and a reflector.i just got a new 600w hps for flowering.

i hope this thread stays active. That light set up is genius! did you just daisy chain them all or do you have separate lines to each row of lights?

hey guys sorry its been a min since I posted.babys a are doing good 14 days in.i lost the cotton candy baby,not sure what happened but all well life goes on.yes all the lights are daisy chained together.the idea came to me at home depot when I was looking at the plumbing to fix my kitchen sink.just took some pics today.the superhash is growing so fast.the other one is the caramelo

super 002.jpg

super 001.jpg

I got everything around a hundred bucks or so.most of the money whent into the lights.i get my soil from walmart.ten bucks for 2 yards.

Latest posts

Back