here we go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokinherper

python reguis addict!!!
Reaction score
and it begins.....

100_2463.JPG

100_2464.JPG

100_2465.JPG

xRedkiller03x said:
Dam man, nice grow tent! What kinds are they?

thanks:) well the three larger plants i planted and thought they were autos by mistake. they are super sour og, strawberry d-lite, and quasar. the little seedlings i have cheese, white widow, white queen, pride of amsterdam, medijuana, and i have one spot open for an irainian autoflower i started today that im going to run with the photo's. since i hear the I.A. doesnt autoflower indoors.

:watchplant:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

installed a drip system. is this correct? should it stay on all the time or should i have it on a timer?

100_2475.JPG

100_2477.JPG

100_2476.JPG

I used to run a dripper system and I would advise 15 mins, 3x per day. More frequent as they grow. It is important air/oxygen gets to the roots so the cubes need to dry out a little before the next watering otherwise you could get "overwatering", which is actually lack of oxygen when using hydro.

If you have an air pum and airstone however, you can run 24/7 once they are a couple of weeks old.
I just set up a new bubbler for rooted clones that has a drip feeder on it with those timings.

Green mojo W

woodydude said:
I used to run a dripper system and I would advise 15 mins, 3x per day. More frequent as they grow. It is important air/oxygen gets to the roots so the cubes need to dry out a little before the next watering otherwise you could get "overwatering", which is actually lack of oxygen when using hydro.

If you have an air pum and airstone however, you can run 24/7 once they are a couple of weeks old.
I just set up a new bubbler for rooted clones that has a drip feeder on it with those timings.

Green mojo W

i put 2 big airstones in the res. so i should put it on a timer for now but later they can take 24/7? you do mean to have the pump in res right?

I would try to get the tops of the rockwool buried below the level of the hydrotron otherwise the rockwool cubes can get bad algae growing on top of the cubes.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I would try to get the tops of the rockwool buried below the level of the hydrotron otherwise the rockwool cubes can get bad algae growing on top of the cubes.

nice tip. thanks. im out of hydroton. i guess i'll have to make the trip for some more.

The air pump will generate heat, so if it is in your res, it will warm the water up. In winter, this can be a good thing but in summer, it can be a very bad thing.
I understand the optimum res temp is 65f with a +/- of 5. Any more than 75 and your roots could be in big trouble. JMO
Run the air stone 24/7
Peace W

woodydude said:
The air pump will generate heat, so if it is in your res, it will warm the water up. In winter, this can be a good thing but in summer, it can be a very bad thing.
I understand the optimum res temp is 65f with a +/- of 5. Any more than 75 and your roots could be in big trouble. JMO
Run the air stone 24/7
Peace W

the stones are in the res. the pump is outside of the water.

the quasar girl in soo bushy. it looks like a little bonsai tree. everything is looking good. plants seem to be growing allot faster than my first little run. i put an unshielded 400w MH in the middle of the tent to help out with veg. it REALLY made the tent allot brighter and blueish.

100_2478.JPG

100_2480.JPG

100_2479.JPG

100_2486.JPG

100_2484.JPG

tokinherper said:
nice tip. thanks. im out of hydroton. i guess i'll have to make the trip for some more.

Can't you just get the plants a little lower in the pot? When I take my clones to the dwc pots, I put the cube at the very bottom of the net pot and then fill the pot with hydrotron so the entire top of the cube is covered.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Can't you just get the plants a little lower in the pot? When I take my clones to the dwc pots, I put the cube at the very bottom of the net pot and then fill the pot with hydrotron so the entire top of the cube is covered.

couldn't i kill them by messing up the roots now?

tokinherper said:
couldn't i kill them by messing up the roots now?

As long as you don't start messing with the roots in the rockwool you should be good. The plants are pretty resilient for as much as we tend to baby them.

Latest posts

Back