Here we grow again 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tastyness

Reaction score
Just finished cleaning out my grow room and have popped a bunch of seeds. Let's hope this growing thing is like riding a bike. We had sooooo much after my last round (thanks to all the help and support from this group) that I've been lazy. Waited a bit too long (it's been sooooo damn cold) and we could be scraping the bottom of the jars by the time these girls are ready to harvest.

In the lineup this time
Blueberry- my classic favorite - got all boys last time so fingers crossed
Jack Herrer- another classic
Ambrosia, Purple Pain Killer and my last two Kush seeds (this was the superstar of the last grow)
Lastly I popped in a few mystery seeds-not sure if any of them will make it, but no point in them sitting around any longer.

Pull up a chair and hang out with me - I love lots of encouragement and comments. :D

Sounds like a great line up, I can't wait to try my hand at some blueberry.

Let me find a chair in the back, load my vape bowl and wait for the show to go, cat, go. Green karma flowing your way. Peace.

Well hello tastyness! Welcome back to the fold. LOL--I had a grow journal a few years ago and titled it "Here We Grow Again, too. I love little plays on words. Sending Girl mojo your way! Sounds like a great lineup. Got to love anything with Kush in it.

Welcome back Tastyness. The greenest of mojo to you. Empty jars should not be allowed ever, but I am pretty sure I was smoking dust a couple of weeks ago. I hear ya.

Enjoy.

woohoo! glad that i could join in with the viewers waiting for something to view :D :postpicsworthless:

Latest posts

Back